Hi girls!
Digging through my email inbox for Pinterest updates, trying to figure out why on earth my account refuses to send Group Updates to Kaitlin - plus the general disorganization and laxness of our fine organization - has convinced me of the truth: We need something else. This.
I'm giving everyone a copy of the username/password combo and this blog. We can all log in here and post our monthly successes - but that's another question. Do you girls think we should do it every two weeks to make it more interesting?
Now, I also know that another problem in our group is that some of us simply don't have time (after working - some have several jobs - all day, doing chores at home and, in general, just trying to survive the schedule) to think up, complete and post projects. If anyone feels the need to "respectfully decline" I won't be offended. Otherwise, we'd all be happy to have you!
I've made some labels for every month, SO: Before you post your successes, make sure to label them in the correct month - just to make a pretense of organization. ;)
Also:: When someone does a good job, please be sure to chime in and let them know it in the comments! Everyone needs a little encouragement.
Questions? Advice?
Ps. I know - the blog design (or lack thereof) is atrocious...all things in good time ;)
Nice idea! I can't promise to do a pinterest project every two weeks....but it's worth the try! :)
ReplyDelete~Joanna
^^what she said!! Haha like this idea Anna!!!
ReplyDelete-Kaitlyn
Awesome! We'll keep it to once a month. That would probably be easier for everyone :D
ReplyDelete