Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Baby Shower Gift

It's awfully difficult to take a proper photo of something on your right shoulder with your right hand = goofy pictures + the impracticality of taking one with your left. I never thought of switching the burp cloth to my other shoulder until a few hours after the fact. *sigh
Hi Ya'll! Anna here. This month's project was a baby shower gift for a friend in Arizona. Here's me modeling one of the finished spit-up rags. (Glamorous, I know.) Mom thought of the idea - apparently, a friend of hers made some for her when we Pyatskowit kids were little. Mom loved 'em because they were cut to fit over your shoulder and didn't slide around as much as a normal, rectangular one would. Hopefully my friend will feel the same way... :D

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! (liked the pics ;) Is it knitted or crocheted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - It's actually flannel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, haha! I wasn't thinking.....knitted or crocheted does have holes in it, which would not be a good idea for a burp cloth! haha

    ReplyDelete